PEST CONTROL & PREVENTION FOR HOTELS
HOTEL PEST CONTROL & PEST PREVENTION
SERVICES FOR HOSPITALITY
Pest Management for Hotels, B&Bs, Guest Houses and the Hospitality Industry
Monitor Pest Control provides expert pest management and pest prevention services for hotels, B&Bs, guest houses and hospitality businesses, across Kent, London, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Sussex.
Prevent future pest infestations
Keep your hospitality business compliant and avoid fines
Have peace of mind that your rooms are pest-free
Protect your reputation
Comprehensive public liability insurance
Specialist electronic traps & monitoring systems
HOW HOTELS ARE AT RISK FROM PEST INFESTATION
Our comprehensive pest control and prevention services will prevent rodents, cockroaches, bed bugs, birds and other vermin infestations throughout your hotel or hospitality business. At Monitor, we aim to prevent pest problems before they occur and deal with any issues that do arise, quickly and efficiently to ensure the smooth running of the hotel is not affected.
Our team of highly experienced pest control technicians and operatives have a reputation for delivering outstanding customer service and a flexible approach for all pest control issues. They will survey the building and identify any problems before recommending an environmentally sensitive solution to deal with any existing issues. We will also advise on appropriate preventative measures to prevent future recurrence and can educate staff members on things to look out for such as signs of pest activity and bed bugs, to minimise risk.
HOW WE CAN HELP
Full site pest surveys
Our team of qualified Field Biologists will complete a comprehensive site pest survey to identify any existing and potential pest issues. They will then recommend the most appropriate solution to eradicate and avoid future infestation, ensuring peace of mind for you and compliance for your business.
Comprehensive pest management programmes
Once a pest survey has been completed, we will plan a comprehensive programme of treatments and preventative measures to keep your hotel pest free.
Additional ad-hoc call-outs
We are always on hand to deal with any other ad-hoc pest issues that may arise, swiftly and efficiently.
Our pest control and prevention programme of work will be carried out by our pest control technicians, at times convenient to you and your business.
For more information on our pest management services, please download our Pest Control Brochure and see our Pest Calendar to find out which common pests you should be protecting your business from throughout the year.
Buildings of multiple occupancy with a high turnover of guests such as hotels, B&Bs or guest houses, are particularly vulnerable to pest infestation for a number of reasons:
- Food storage and food preparation areas are very attractive to rodents, ants, wasps and stored product insects. An infestation in one of these areas could cause major food hygiene issues and see the hotel in breach of health and safety legislation.
- Guests are likely to consume food and drink in their rooms as well as in designated areas such as the bar or restaurant, which can attract food loving pests to other parts of the building as well.
- Hotels generate large quantities of food and general waste, which can attract pests to outside areas if an adequate pest control solution isn't in place.
- If a guest has bed bugs or cockroaches in their own home, there is a very good chance that they will hitch a lift to the hotel and make themselves at home during their stay!
- Hotels and B&Bs that allow dogs and pets to stay are also at risk of suffering a flea infestation, which can spread and get out of hand very quickly in a carpeted building such as a hotel.
- As cleaners go from room to room each day, the risk of an infestation of pests such as bed bugs spreading through cross contamination is high.
- Outside areas and roofs of hotels are often blighted by birds causing an unsightly and unhygienic mess. This can be a particularly big nuisance for seafront buildings where large gulls can wreak havoc.
Hiring a professional pest control company such as Monitor, to provide integrated pest management and pest control services, is the best way to ensure that your hotel remains pest free and that your guests and staff remain safe and happy.
If you have a roach infested hotel, it is important to call in a professional pest control company with hotel experience, as soon as possible. An experienced pest control technician will be able to get the cockroach infestation under control and advise you of any safety implications and further actions that need to be taken. Additionally, they will be able to recommend and install pest control measures in the hotel, to stop future infestations from occurring, as well as dealing with pest infestations.
In short, very! There are many common pests found in hotels, including cockroaches, rats, mice and bedbugs, so ensuring that you have a good pest prevention programme in place, is key to minimising pest infestations and keeping your business running smoothly.
Aside from having a duty of care to your staff and visitors and the obvious public health risks, having cockroaches or rats in your hotel rooms, is not a good look and could ruin your reputation.
The best type of pest control methods in hotels, can vary depending on a number of factors, such as the size, location, age and construction of the individual hotel as these things can effect which types of pests are found in the hotel.
Yes! We can help with all aspects of hotel pest control services, including checklists for pest control in hotel housekeeping, to ensure that protocols and safety measures are adhered to.
OUR PEST & BIRD CONTROL SERVICES FOR HOTELS
We deliver comprehensive pest and bird management and prevention services for hotels throughout the South-East,
using the following process:
OUR PEST & BIRD CONTROL SERVICES FOR HOTELS
We deliver comprehensive pest and bird management and prevention services for hotels throughout the South-East, using the following process:
Call or email us to discuss your pest or bird problem and we will give you advice or arrange for our local technician to make a visit.
If necessary, we will arrange a survey at a time convenient for you and provide a quote and pest recommendations.
The BPCA certified technicians at Monitor Pest Control will visit your premises to treat the pest issue and working together we will resolve the problem.