Cockroach Control and Prevention Specialists
A cockroach infestation in your home or business is a serious problem. As known carriers of numerous diseases including Salmonella and Dysentery, cockroaches pose a severe health risk. What’s more, if an Environmental Health Officer identifies cockroaches within your business premises, you could be fined, or even closed down until the infestation is resolved. This is particularly true where evidence of cockroaches is found in food production or manufacturing facilities.
Cockroaches breed rapidly and are incredibly hardy, making infestations quick to take hold and difficult to treat effectively. At Monitor Pest Control, our trained technicians have over 25 years’ experience in cockroach control and cockroach prevention and will identify and eliminate cockroach infestations quickly and efficiently. We have a 100% success rate, can offer guarantees, and are Local Authority approved. We will protect your business from cockroaches, giving you complete peace of mind that you adhere to the highest operational standards and current health and safety legislation.
If you are located in London, Kent, Surrey or Sussex and have a cockroach problem, give us a call today on 01474 358855.
Having problems with Cockroaches?
Contact us now for a quotation.
Did you know?
- Cockroaches can spread a large number of diseases without you even knowing they are there.
- Cockroaches produce odorous secretions that can affect the flavour of various foods.
- Gastroenteritis, dysentery, diarrhoea, and other illnesses can be spread by cockroaches.
- The life span of the adult female cockroach varies from 20 to 30 weeks.
- In one year over 10,000 cockroach offspring can be produced.
Click here to download our Top 10 Tips on Cockroach Control